Last updated March 01, 2022
- We don’t collect any personal data, we only have your email address so we can send you your advice report
- Your data is and always will be yours
- We will send you your personal data should you ask for it and we will delete all of your data if you ask us to.
SQLWATCH currently works with SQL Server 2012 to 2019.
- You are unable to use our process and/or reports to develop any product having the same primary function
- You are prohibited to use the SQLWATCH name and/or logo to promote products developed by you with the use of our materials
- If you are collecting data for, or on behalf of your clients, you must purchase separate workspace for each of your clients. This is to maintain privacy compliance
- You must not submit data that does not belong to you
- You must have the servers’ owner permission to submit the data to us
- You must not submit data from multiple, disparate environments (clients) into the same workspace
- We have the right to terminate this agreement immediately should SQLWATCH believe that you have failed to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement
- We will stop collecting data, processing data and providing you with your report after your subscription ends
- Will will delete all your data when your subscription ends
- When you tell us to cancel your subscription, it will end at the end of your current billing period, unless otherwise requested
- SQLWATCH will refund the full subscription if we have never been able to produce a single advice report
- If you there are isssues after you have received an advice report then we will refund a proportion of the subscription if you are still able to send us data but we are unable to process it and send you an advice report
Information We Collect
We only collect system metadata and not user data. System metadata will include the content of dynamic management views (DMVs) such as names of databases, tables, views, functions, indexes, columns, agent jobs and configuration. We are not collecting the content of your tables (your data) or any security details such as accounts and passwords. We are also not collecting your queries or execution plans as these could include references to your data or may even include PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
Use of Your Personal Data
We use Sripe for payment processing. All your payment and billing data is safe with them. The only information we keep in SQLWATCH is your email address which will only be used to send you your advice report and contact you with anything to do with your subscription.
Storing and Protecting Your Data
Your data is transmitted over a secure protocol (HTTPS) to our secure API endpoint. Submitted data is physically stored in your dedicated workspace in one of the Azure Geographical Locations based on your location. There is no other data in your workspace so there is no risk of cross-contamination with other users. If you are a consultant monitoring your clients’ servers, you must create a separate workspace for each of your clients.
The data is yours. We don’t sell it or run any analysis for purposes other than required to provide your information and advice about your environment.
Although we have built SQLWATCH with security and privacy in mind, sending data over the internet is never 100% secure. The transmission of your data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen a password or access keys so that you can access certain parts of our site or any of our Software, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential.
We will provide you with any of your Personal Data if you request it. We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you have consented to receiving our communications or until such time as you request that we cease storing your Personal Data. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and prevent abuse.
Disclosing Your Data.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties except where we sell any or all of our business or when we are legally required to
Send all questions about this agreement to [email protected]
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, ACKNOWLEDGE YOU ARE BOUND BY IT AND AGREE TO FULLY COMPLY WITH ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS